SAS Implementation Project Manager
SAS Global Hosting delivers SAS offerings to address a wide range of business problems and can reduce the costs and administrative headaches of traditional software implementations. By choosing a cloud deployment, IT departments can focus on core business initiatives rather than implementing and supporting multiple on-site technologies. And with cloud-based technologies, business users get fast access to the solutions they need. SAS Global Hosting provides an easy and cost-effective way to deliver valuable business insight through on-demand access to SAS technology.
The Implementation Project Manager role is a customer liaison role on Global Hosting projects to assure success throughout entire customer life cycle. Interacts with Global Hosting clients/customers, staff, Group Managers, and applicable departments at SAS. Leverages SaaS domain and industry expertise. Understands the sales cycle and the concept of business solution selling and the value of Global Hosting Solutions to customers.
· Manages customer expectations fully and acts as customer liaison.
· Supports Senior Project Managers on large projects and may independently manage small scale projects.
· Understands win/win negotiation principles and identifies and /or reviews assignment of team members for Discovery Workshops, Assessments and other presales activities that require matching skills with specific agendas and services, and participate in these activities, including adding domain, administration and contracts expertise.
· Participates with account management teams to write, estimate and review proposals for software and services deals.
· Completes risk assessment documents for projects, meeting articulated criteria (sizeable financial concerns, heavy use of subcontractors, implementation of new solutions, etc.)
· Assists in the response to RFIs and RFPs, utilizing the RFP Repository and coordinating the consulting resources that are providing the technical information.
· Assumes fiscal responsibility for the projects, including managing budget, expense management, timely invoicing, receivables tracking and monitoring /managing subcontractor expenses.
· Maintains an accurate project plan, adheres to deadlines and communicates weekly project status reports, issues, alerts, signoffs and closure to the team, management and the customer.
· Communicates project goals to those outside the project and engages management or leadership in other units as needed to ensure customer success.
· Assures overall customer satisfaction through project health checks, surveys and Delivery Excellence agreements.
We are looking for someone with Project Implementation/support experience with knowledge of Project Management Practice procedures within software implementation and IT domains.
The ideal candidate will have excellent facilitation and communications skills. There will some limited travel to client sites. We also offer a flexible working environment and the opportunity to work from home.
Interested? Then please apply here or get in touch with Gareth Collins firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
Big Data. Bigger Opportunities.
Some people see data as facts and figures. But it’s more than that. It’s the lifeblood of business. It contains an organisation's history and it’s trying to tell you something. SAS helpscustomers around the world make sense of the message.
As the leader in business analytics software and services, SAS transforms data into insights that give our clients a fresh perspective on their business. They can identify what’s working. Fix what isn’t and discover new opportunities.
At SAS, we set the bar high for our employees and give them a culture that fosters creativity and promotes innovation. This approach springs from CEO Jim Goodnight’s philosophy: “Treat employees like they make a difference and they will.” To get a feel for what it is like to work at SAS