Job Location: Taiwan, China
JMP is successful and growing. As a division of SAS, which is one of the world's best companies to work for, JMP is a rewarding place to grow a career. The Chinese Taipei Office is seeking a marketing specialist to help Taiwan team continually drive business growth.
The role will include aligning the strategic marketing plans around a key initiative, product line, and/or sales team. Develops and executes integrated campaigns associated with generating leads and building awareness and may be involved in increasing renewal revenue at each stage of the customer journey. Works with a Greater China marketing team to develop a comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) plan that includes a variety of content, events, email, social media and innovative campaign approaches.
This professional marketer will have experience working on some or all of the following: multifaceted marketing campaigns, in-person events, online lead generation activities, lead-nurture initiatives.
The perfect candidate will be a team player who can take direction and then work independently or as part of a group. It is someone who doesn't let obstacles get in the way. The ideal person knows what success looks like and works tirelessly toward that. A great attitude, a willingness to try new things, a person who is practical and impassioned -- that is what we are looking for.
- Leads or delivers marketing efforts designed to accelerate revenue, increase renewals or build awareness through an integrated go-to-market plan aligned to the initiative, product line, and/or sales team.
- Develops integrated marketing campaigns which are comprised of lead generation, lead acceleration, awareness, and retention elements strategically planned around the stages of the customer journey. Designs and executes the strategy and communicates the effort accordingly with all levels from constituents to executives.
- Facilitates meetings and discussions with an extended team of content marketers, subject matter experts and other constituents to define the appropriate marketing channels and strategies associated with the goals of the go-to-market plan. May solicit input and feedback through direct interaction with Customers or Partners for a greater customer focus.
- Liaises with multiple organizations across JMP, including the system engineer unit, sales team, and other countries or regions to represent the go-to-market plan and gather feedback to drive the planning process.
- Measures and reacts to success metrics, performs actionable analysis and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI.
- May leverage, enhance and (where applicable) adapt global marketing initiatives to be regionally messaged and relevant to ensure the right message is delivered to the target audience at the regional level.
- May proactively contribute to global peer groups including sharing best practices and working cross-functionally to accomplish continuous improvement and increased sharing and learning, with the goal of establishing consistency across the globe.
- Executes, and may help develop, campaigns within the go-to-market plans.
- Provides recommendations to resolve complex business problems.
- May lead marketing activities across one or several campaigns.
- Responsible for operations and logistics of marketing activities, events and/or campaigns in accordance with the go-to-market plan in Taiwan.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Considerable knowledge of marketing concepts including content, digital, social and email strategies and business-to-business acumen
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to understand and translate complex technical information to internal and external audiences
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Good organizational, project management and facilitation skills
- Ability and interest in working across cultures and geographies
- Experience and/or interest in using JMP statistical discovery software
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong experience in B2B marketing, relationship development, business development and/or sales within the business-to-business or technology industry. Experience in manufacturing, life sciences or high-tech industries could be a plus.
- At least 5 years' relevant experinence
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn