UX Designer resource request for Fraud & Security Intelligence
We seek following essentials from the newly appointed User Experience Designer,
- A person with a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Computer Graphics, Cognitive Psychology, or in a related design field such as industrial design, visual communications.
- 5+ years of experience in the design of business applications.
- 5+ years of experience with user-centered design methodologies.
- A highly motivated designer, who enjoys solving complex business problems.
- Body of design work demonstrating a strong design process and skills in interaction design, and visual design.
- Knowledge of HTML5 design and responsive user interfaces.
- Experience designing complex systems in domains such as anti-money laundering, fraud, security intelligence, data management, analytics, and visualization.
- Understanding and appreciation of component-use and UI consistency standards.
- Familiarity or experience with accessibility issues in user interface design.
- Skills with common design and prototyping tools, such as Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- A person carries our values, curious, passionate, authentic, and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
This is a new work area altogether from the new division setup at Pune. Pune UX team have had no opportunity to work on this earlier. Following work will be carried out by a new User Experience Designer,
- To deliver intuitive and attractive user-interfaces for products and solutions that detect and investigate fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing, and other anomalous behavior across financial, insurance, government, healthcare, criminal justice, public security, and other industries.To collaborate with subject matter experts, product managers, and development/Testing engineers, to generate innovative and visually appealing designs while ensuring consistency within and across products.
- Document designs using high level and detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate designs to customers, executives, and developers.
- Gather user data using methods such as task analysis and participatory design, surveys, and focus groups.
- Involve the development team in the design process to ensure that solutions can be implemented.
- Work with product management to validate desired functionality.
- Interactively test your designs using low or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data and present findings and recommendations to the product team.
- Generate and maintain UI specification documents.