Customer Care Advocacy
Job Location: Shanghai, China
JMP is successful and growing. As a division of SAS, which is one of the world's best companies to work for, JMP is a rewarding place to grow a career. The Shanghai Office is seeking an Customer Care Advocacyto help APXJ team build long term relationship with its customers.
The role will include a variety of pre-sales and post-sales service functions. Develop and execute strategic sales and marketing activities involving current customers and prospective with a focus on customer experience management in support of renewal revenue. This position is an integral part of JMP’s long term relationship with its customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized and the ultimate success of the business relationship.
The perfect candidate will be customer-focused, technology savvy and measured on customer experience impact as well as business impact. It is someone who doesn't let obstacles get in the way. The ideal person knows what success looks like and works tirelessly toward that. A great attitude, a willingness to try new things, a person who is practical and impassioned -- that is what we are looking for.
- Create and execute Customer Care Plans that set the vision for strategic adoption and usage.
- Work individually or with a team to project manage the plan, implementation, execution and analysis of regional and national events that include a combination of lead acceleration and retention efforts.
- Monitor Customer Care through metrics and other measurements.
- Responsible for customer communications and conflict resolution.
- Discover opportunities for additional software, services, education and references and direct leads accordingly.
- Be in strong contact with external and internal partners to maximize the level of customer support.
- Develop strategy to work with customers and internal resources to coordinate contract renewals.
- Manage the protection of revenue for the existing renewal stream.
- Assess customers’ needs and recommend appropriate solutions by applying knowledge of business goals, JMP applications, and industry trends.
- Communicate results, evaluates overall success, and return on investment.
- Track and maintain budgetary responsibilities.
- May provide execution support for sales programs and marketing lead generation campaigns and track results under the direction of Sales and Marketing management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills, with the ability to understand and translate complex technical information to internal and external audiences
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Good organizational, project management and facilitation skills
- Have a technical background and are inspired by innovation of services into the digital environment
- Take accountability and are self-driven
- Have a customer centric approach and know about the data analysis environment
- Continually develop and retain a broad range of knowledge of JMP products.
- Work effectively in a global team environment with a focus on open communication and respect for cultural diversity
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management Science, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong experience in customer care, relationship development, business development and/or sales within the business-to-business or technology industry. Experience in manufacturing, life sciences or high-tech industries could be a plus.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn