Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do:
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
As part of the SAS Enterprise Account Executive team, the role works with clients to:
- This individual sells to SAS’ largest clients across a diverse set of industries.
- The Enterprise Account Executive maintains and expands relationships with key decision makers in strategic and large enterprises and will be responsible for selling SAS’ full solution set including Analytic tools and platform, Marketing, Risk, Fraud and Services.
- You will work closely with current and prospective customers at director and executive levels to understand their unique company challenges and goals, and demonstrate how SAS Solutions will help them reach their business goals.
- You have a deep knowledge of the software industry, preferably in the field of analytics, and a deep understanding of business case driven selling.
- As an established seller, you have developed and maintain business relationships based on trust and credibility with key executive across the largest companies in Quebec, which you will leverage to position the value of SAS Solutions in those accounts.
- Proven track record of selling enterprise software into Strategic/Enterprise accounts across verticals.
- 8-10+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Strong Prospecting Skills
- Understands and executes the sales process with discipline and rigor from beginning to end
- Very Strong Communication Skills: Ability to develop and deliver a compelling business case driven presentation and proposal.
- Has a competitive Spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidate for this position will provide deep and focused sales expertise and support to our clients. This requirement implies a skillset including:
- Knowledge of basic sales techniques; knowledge of hardware and/or software acquisitions cycles and buying influences.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics and develop a sales plan; ability to communicate technical and business concepts and relate them to SAS applications and user needs; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn