Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We are looking for Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials functional implementation and support specialist to, implement, analyze, modify and provide daily functional support for SAS' global Oracle Fusion initiative. This position will work closely with SAS’ Finance and Accounting stakeholders and SAS’ Information Technology department to understand, define & communicate business requirements, to ensure applications properly function to meet business needs globally This role will consult with members of the business community at all levels to identify current operation procedures, clarify program objectives, interpret and evaluate business requirements. This role is the “link” between the business and IT and is responsible for the actual configuration of the Oracle Fusion solution. You will initially also collaborate with our external Systems Integrator (SI) partner. Our goal is to build an internal team to which will be able to complete the global implementation and provide sustaining support with little or no need for external assistance.
- Support the implementation of the Financials Modules including: General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Revenue Management Cloud, Project Financials Management, Project Execution Management and OTL.
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Cloud functionality
- Identify functionality gaps and support the development of solutions
- Collect and analyze the project's business requirements and transfer the knowledge to the development team
- Support the collection of, and lead initiatives to, identify user requirements, design, test, and deliver system solutions
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specification documents and functional specification documents
- Configure, maintain & enhance Oracle Cloud Financials Module to meet business requirements
- Create & maintain documentation (configuration, functional specs for reporting and integration)
- Document new business processes, capabilities and functional requirements
- Consult and participate in Cloud quarterly releases and new projects involving strategy, implementation and support.
- Provide assistance in key system processes (i.e. process of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes) as needed.
- Assist with functional maintenance testing of monthly, quarterly updates, and emergency patches
- Coordinate with business users for testing related to quarterly module upgrades, resolution of incidents, evaluation defects, and validation of new functionality and/or delivered application enhancements
- Anticipate the needs of the business via identification of system deficiencies & opportunities for system/process improvement
- Lead business requirement gathering activities of moderate to high complexity and medium to large size to support team assignments and objectives
- Maintain BR100 configuration documentation
- Create business reports using OTBI, FRS and Smartview
- Configure development test and production instances based on BR100 documentation. Create transport files to move configuration from instance to instance.
- Design, Configure and Support FBDI data imports
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of one year of experience in finance or accounting or ERP implementation and support. This should include at least one Oracle Cloud Fusion implementation
- Must have experience with one or more Oracle Fusion Cloud modules ERP modules (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cash Reconciliations, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Revenue Management Cloud, Project Financials Management, Project Execution Management and OTL)
- Experience with Fusion FBDI templates and related processes to load/stage data
- Experience creating reports using Oracle reporting tools such as OTBI, FRS, Smartview and basic SQL proficiency
- Demonstrated expertise with Fusion's database and related technologies;
- Applied career experience with requirements gathering, analysis, application design, testing and previous business experience supporting end-users
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in accounting, finance, management information systems or related field.
The nice to haves:
- Oracle Fusion Cloud certification in one or more of the following areas General ledger, Payables, Receivables/Collections, Revenue Management, Project Financials Management and/or Project Execution Management preferred
- CPA, CMA, PMP certification
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple aggressive deadlines
- Ability to facilitate large meetings covering complex issues, change management, facilitating and expediting critical decisions and developing sound recommendations.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills. Ability to effectively interact with various levels of management/associates, business, technology, and external partners/vendors
- Strong, and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate complex procedures and concepts to functional end users
- Ability to design and conduct end user training
- Strong business acumen and financial skills for decision support.
- Strong Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials Product knowledge.
- Ability to build consensus across cross-functional and cross geographic teams
- Ability to guide various accounting functions and ensure results are accurate, timely, reliable and thorough.
- Ability to Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change and facilitate adoption.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.