Account Executive for Large Accounts
Main scope of position:
The account executive is responsible for sales of SAS software solutions for the biggest customers in Hungary. If you feel at home in selling complex SW solutions to large customers with existing installed base and you are interested to work for business analytics worldwide market leader, this might be your next opportunity.
What you will do:
- Prospect, position and leverage sales opportunities to grow and retain existing business
- Drive strategic discussions with C-level representatives/leaders about new areas of cooperation, new use cases and new technologies
- Prepare standard quotations; work with other departments to create and finalize contracts
- Develop a basic understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures
- Apply knowledge of company marketing goals and objectives, supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and industry knowledge to assess account needs
- Assist in evaluation of account potential; use solution-selling methodology, pipeline management and forecasting to identify accounts with high "close" potential
- Qualify and forecast time frames to close business.
What do you need in order to be successful in the role:
- Solid experience as a solution seller and proven sales track record within large accounts in Hungary
- Experience in working with Business Intelligence, E-channels and Social Media is an advantage
- BSC degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, IT, or other relevant discipline
- Fluent English and Hungarian, both written and oral
- Ability to build effective working relations
- Professional negotiation and communication skills
- Results-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Motivation by constant learning, broadening professional knowledge.
We offer you:
- Market leading international company yet a friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow with the role
- Competitive benefits and compensation package designed to attract and to retain the very best.