We’re looking for Education Sales manager to drive direct sales of training services to prospective and current accounts.
You will work in a wider EMEA team and local Sales organization (Account Executives, Engagement Managers, Marketing, Customer Advisory and Customer Loyalty)
Your primary focus is on the market of Central Europe.
- Work closely with new and existing customers, Software Sales Account Executives, Customer Success managers and /or Consulting to determine customer training needs and advise on appropriate solutions.
- Play a leading role in positioning skills development projects, at our strategic accounts in Central Europe
- Assisting customers in assessing their users´ current abilities and training needs
- Make the education sales offering known to all sales, services and account managers; including contribution to Account Planning around education for strategic accounts
- Have full cycle responsibility of delivering the training to the customers, working closely with subject matter experts and coordinators
What we’re looking for
- Sales-oriented mind and goal driven working style; Proven track record of closing sales
- Willingness to be hands-on with writing proposals, coordinating training delivery and doing some PR and marketing both internally and externally.
- Broad experience in sales of training products and or services, ideally experienced in selling larger transformation projects or Knowledge of business to business IT sector
- Ability to work and learn independently and to work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor´s degree in Business, Marketing, Economic, Commercial or related to the Training business
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both in one of the local languages and English
You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.