What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
SAS is taking our world class finance and accountingorganization to the next level of global optimization. As a Global Finance Change Manager, you will be part of the team responsible for leading global transformation initiatives addressing organization structure, technology best practice adoption, employee development. And overall organizational optimization. This role is responsible for coordinating across finance departments, multiple business units and geographies.
As a Global Finance Change Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute change management strategies supporting global vision. This will include planning, prioritizing our change management project portfolio.
- Design metrics and collect data to demonstrate the success of programs. Identify what is working well and areas and methods requiring adjustments to strategy and/or methodology to be more effective as the program matures.
- Own deadline-driven, team-based programs that facilitate overall program business goals and objectives.
- Work with team and stakeholders to define program scope and goals.
- Plan and align:
- Evaluate stakeholder readiness, change impacts, desired project results, potential resistance, and performance gaps to facilitate change from 'current state' to 'desired state'
- Lead efforts to execute change management recommendations, including creation and deployment of Change Network leveraging ambassadors and champions imbedded in the business areas.
- Develop, and guide the development of creative, high-quality change management solutions
- Drive adoption and training initiatives that support program success
- Anticipate future needs and direction.
- Training and Change Management
- Mentor and Counseling
- Develop targeted training materials and programs
- Mentor and develop project team members and subject matter experts on change management best practices. Enable these individuals as citizen change managers
- Create a network of change champions and ambassador to facilitate rapid deployment and adoption.
- Develop and execute program and project communications plans that involves and engages those impacted by the change
- Develops communication materials including newsletters, emails, web content, presentations, and other artifacts in collaboration with leadership, project team and SME
- Leverage new, creative, and emerging media to effectively reach a broad diverse audience.
- Conduct stakeholder assessments, change readiness assessments and Leadership Alignment Programs
What we’re looking for
- A curious, passionate, authentic, and accountable partner. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Accounting or relevant field emphasizing critical thinking or influencing behavior
- 3+ years of experience in change management with focus on global finance and accounting programs and organizational transformation, utilizing an industry standard change management framework and methodology such as Kotter, McKinsey 7-S, Prosci / ADKAR or similar.
- Demonstrated Change Management expertise and certification such as Prosci, CCMP, or comparable certificate.
The nice to haves
- Project Management certification such as PMP or Prince2.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ability to stay connected and flexibility in a “work from anywhere” environment. Strong skills with collaborative software required for this environment.
- Ability to negotiate and influence others.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage in technical discussions with customers, partners, and industry analysts.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with demonstrated history of making good decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work in a highly collaborative environment across multiple business units with complex and ever-changing situations.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.