Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We are hiring for a Fraud Consultant based in France and being part of the South West Europe Professional Services and Delivery organization.
Bringing proficiency in Fraud & Security Intelligence investigation techniques in Banking/Insurance domains, this role represents an exciting opportunity for a talented financial fraud management professional to play a key role in our Professional Services and Delivery team.
This position requires full proficiency in written and spoken English and French.
As a Fraud Consultant in the Delivery team
- Provide Fraud & Security intelligence (mainly Fraud, AML, Cybersecurity and related Analytics) consulting services for customer engagements.
- Take up a leading role, helping to set up a fraud minded culture and advising customers on how to set up processes and SAS solutions usage.
- Create a balance between short-term and long-term strategies and prepare customer-organization for implementation phases and beyond including involvement of our partners.
- Provide reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects, and technologies.
- Provide deep knowledge and experience with SAS Solutions including solution configuration, solution functionality and troubleshooting.
- Map customer requirements and design SAS solutions using different tools, techniques, and interfaces.
- Leverage detailed technical and functional knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
- Understand, utilize, and communicate best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Participate in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Provide coaching and knowledge transfer in relevant expertise
- Other duties as assigned.
Solution and result oriented, you will work closely with our customers, colleagues from Consulting and Pre-Sales and partners to realize an optimal customer satisfaction and business profit.
SAS Consultants work on appealing projects with up-to-date subjects, which create a big impact and difference for our customers. We strive towards high customer satisfaction, which we achieve by adding value through our Software and Services.
What we’re looking for
- Fraud & Security Intelligence experience gained through previous consulting assignments or as a practitioner in the detection, investigation, or operations space.
- Significant industry experience in Fraud & Security Intelligence within banking, insurance, government, or telco, healthcare, eCommerce, or Industry
- Client-facing experience and ability to communicate with people from IT and Business with various technical backgrounds
- Ability to understand, synthesize, utilize, and integrate prevailing market technologies including cloud platforms with SAS solutions.
- Strong ability at using technology for demonstrations and implementations.
- Solid educational background e.g. degree or equivalent in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
- Ability to work independently but also proactively with others for the purpose of cross-training and knowledge transfer as part of SAS one-team.
- Highly commercial attitude, active listener
- Able to work against deadlines, stress tolerant and flexible
- May travel as business requirements dictate at management discretion.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and
never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for,
or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.