What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live. Risk is a strategic focus for SAS globally, and SAS is recognised by the market as a leading supplier of risk technology solutions. Our Risk solutions are designed to help senior risk executives and heads of risk departments.
What you’ll do
Provide business and technical assistance for AI, Data Warehouse, Cloud and IoT related solution pre-sale and post-sale activities utilizing knowledge of industry or industry segment processes and challenges. Collaborate with account team to identify opportunities, articulate business and technical value, prepares and presents software demonstrations.
- Work with sales team to outline available products and leverage sales opportunities.
- Build a trusted relationship with sales and account stakeholders to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver standard, customized and/or strategic presentations outlining the proposed software functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits.
- Deliver technical architecture related information, lead technical discovery sessions, respond to architecture and infrastructure questions when necessary.
- Build credibility and trust by developing client relationship and gain deeper insights into client situation, needs, and internal situations, with the intent of developing mutually beneficial long-term SAS/client relationships.
- Maintain and develops relevant knowledge levels of technical and industry trends in order to identify impacts and opportunities created by these trends.
- Support partner development & enablement, as well as partnered sales opportunities.
- Conduct discovery meetings to collect, clarify and document technical and business requirements during the sales cycle.
- Plan and implement, in conjunction with sales, customer retention and post-sale strategies to ensure account satisfaction.
- Develop familiarity with company sales initiatives, product positioning, pricing, proposals, and models.
- Strategize with sales team on objectives of customer meetings, understand how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provides functional leadership for sales opportunities.
What We’re Looking For
- 6-8 years of experience in technical sales, solution architect, information systems, or related area of expertise.
- Hands-on skills in utilizing Cloud and Hadoop Ecosystem, Docker and Kubernetes are required.
- Proven ability to lead business requirement analysis, solution design, and to develop a customer intelligence vision and solution roadmap.
- Better with customer facing experience in consultant/solution company for project in across industries.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Chinese and English (written & verbal).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Management, or other quantitative field related to area of assignment. Professional certification related to area of assignment may be required.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action