Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
- We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for Account Executives for our Financial sector and Telecommunication customers. In this role you will be working with a high-profile clients where you will become a subject matter expert through the entire sales process of business-critical analytical solutions. You are the commercial driver and relationship manager towards SAS’ customers. You will have responsibility for SAS Institute’s value proposition with your customers, managing strategic and tactical governance, co-operating closely with your customers to improve and optimize current business as well as identifying and prioritizing new opportunities.
- In this role you will be working with a high-profile clients where you will become a subject matter expert through the entire sales process of business-critical analytical solutions.
- You are the commercial driver and relationship manager towards SAS’ customers.
- You will have responsibility for SAS Institute’s value proposition with your customers, managing strategic and tactical governance, co-operating closely with your customers to improve and optimize current business as well as identifying and prioritizing new opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- A high caliber solution sales executive who can build trust and rapport.
- Experience within Sales and Relation Management. Comfortable to take a clear leadership role throughout the complex sales cycle, from establishing a relationship and discovering an opportunity, via proving value and negotiating business terms, all the way through to delivering the value we promised.
- Skills in understanding people’s needs and priorities. Eager to help people reach their goals while also confident enough to challenge when required.
- Knowledge of the financial / telco sector and an understanding of challenges and problems to be expected in the digital transformation of the industry is a big advantage. However, the right kind of sales driver will succeed without expertise, because we have subject matter experts to help.
- You will benefit from having worked in the software industry. To become successful, you should have an insight into the mechanics of how organizations can get the best out of their IT solutions. An understanding of change management and how complex projects are procured, including implementation and delivery would be extremely beneficial
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Result oriented with a positive drive and attitude towards success.
- Excellent social interaction skills.
- Curios at heart and with an enthusiastic leadership that motivates people to chip in.
- Disciplined, hardworking, positive minded and motivated.
- Great self-awareness and sense of responsibility and accountability
- We need someone who speaks both Turkish and English fluently
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.