Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an established application sales professional to join a winning team in the FSI space and help drive revenue growth in North China.
- Sell software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers
- partner with cross-functional team to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory
- Fulfill wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualify level of opportunity and type of account.
- Prospect within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Implement aspects of territory and account management and development; identify accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, and forecast time frames to close business.
- Work closely with account managers and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads.
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed; work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in an application/ solution sales role with good network within the banking industry headquartered in Beijing and Tianjin.
- Knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques and of software acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- Knowledge of industry software concepts; knowledge of SAS solutions and services advantageous, preferably in financial risk management and advanced analytics.
- Strong skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a strategic sales plan.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects; ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to relate technical and business concepts to SAS applications and user needs; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, consultative selling skills.
- Ability to travel domestically on a frequent basis.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.