Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
To keep up with the customer demand, we are looking for a consultative sales professional to join our top performing Greek team selling to and managing our largest customers in the Greek Public Sector industry.
The Public Sector industry is changing fast. Data and analytics are at the heart of almost every insurers strategy. From support for digital innovation to protecting their business and their customers from fraud, our clients are looking to apply machine learning and other advanced analytics to become more customer centric orgnasitions. With the support of the worlds leading enterprise insight platforms, you will become a trusted advisor to our customers, understanding their challenges and helping them on their journey to become a customer centric leader.
There is no shortage of opportunities to engage your clients, with the ability to support a wide range of stakeholders across every aspect of the Public Sector. Whether it be supporting innovation within pricing, developing the use of image analytics within claims or tackling the most challenging sales opportunities, your work will be varied and stimulating.
- Strive to develop a deep understanding of your customers, their strategies and business goals to become a trusted advisor in data and analytics
- Consult with your customers to identify relevant opportunities and work closely with the customer to develop a clear business case with robust business value statements
- Develop 2-3 year account plans and strategies in collaboration with the customer considering the existing SAS user communities and where our analytics platform and industry solutions could bring most value
- Work closely with pre-sales resources and other SAS technology teams to support your customers journey from on-premise software to realise the benefits of public and private cloud
- Maintain existing and develop new revenue across software, consulting, services and education offerings to deliver year on year revenue growth
- Lead an experienced bid team to respond to formal RFX documents with the support of product, pre-sales and strategic partners
- Contribute to Greek Public Sector go-to-market strategies using your industry and client knowledge
What we’re looking for
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, MIS, or another relevant field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in selling, marketing or supporting computer software solutions
The nice to haves
- Understanding of the Public Sector / Goverment industry
- Strong commercial awareness and able to engage both business and technology communities across your accounts and identify appropriate opportunities
- Experience of leading internal teams across marketing, sales, pre-sales, delivery and partner organisations to deliver a range of solutions which can be complex solutions with global reach
- Experience of our core solution areas including analytics platforms, data management and visualisation to support Digital, Pricing, Marketing, Claims, Forecasting, Fraud and Risk business challenges.
- Able to develop clear long-term account plans and strategies that inform and lead the wider SAS teams to deliver value to our customers and to use your resources in the most efficient manner
- An ability to lead opportunities with sales cycles that vary from 3 - 18 months
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities needed
- Have strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Be willing and able to travel.
- Have mastered basic sales techniques.
- Understand buying influences and cycles of software and hardware.
- Work well on your own and as part of a team.
- Accurately evaluate a territory and develop a strong sales plan.
- Connect technical and business concepts to SAS’ products and customer needs.
- We love living the #saslife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.