Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an [Linguistic Specialist] to develop our text analytics software.
- Study and write linguistic grammars for natural language processing tasks like tokenization, part-of-speech tagging, entity extraction.
- Research and build on language models, and tune linguistic models for best performance.
- Design and develop industry taxonomies and ontologies based on provided corpus.
What we’re looking for
- BS or higher degree in English or related major
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Deep knowledge in morphology, syntax, and semantics
- Familiarity with Asian languages like Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Hindi, Farsi or Arabic is a big plus
- Highly independent and a good team player
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.