Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
The Finance Operations Director will be responsible for providing certain transactional shared services to the SAS business within the areas of Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay and Projects to Close. This position will initially be tasked with supporting the SAS Finance Operations Team to set up the SAS Finance Ops and to lead this team to effectively migrate work into that. With all deployment complete, the position will be tasked with driving and delivering service excellence to the business. Emphasis on customer service, continuous process improvement to further enhance service levels and increase efficiencies will be expected throughout.
- Worksas part of the global project team to build the team in EMEA and deploy each BU in a timely and effective manner
- Actively contribute to the resourcing of an appropriately skilled team and ensure full training and work shadowing is completed
- Be responsible for the output and quality of services provided by this team to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc.)
- Manage budget and financial planning for the team
- Design, communicate, agree and manage the Service Partnership Agreements with customers
- Drive an environment focused on continuous improvement in relation to process efficiencies and customer service
- Oversee strategies focused on the enhancement of business capacity through technology and innovation to facilitate the continuous improvement of services
- Drive end-to-end standard processes across the SAS businessLead, develop and coach direct report team to enable each to maximize their individual and team performance
- Build a winning and inclusive culture by promoting diversity
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Financial Management Policies and internal control guidelines
- Ensure local tax and statutory legislation is adhered to in addition to US GAAP as it relates to SAS Finance Operations
What we’re looking for
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 15 years experience of commercial finance and control and at least 5 years experience leading a Finance Operations Team
- Experience in producing reports and presenting and providing recommendations to Finance Leadership team
- Strong knowledge of Oracle and other enabling technologies
- Demonstrated experience of providing strong, customer focused and results driven leadership to a large, cross functional team
- Comfortable managing operational decisions as well as driving strategic direction of this team
- Experience setting up and managing a Business Process Outsourcer
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.