Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What We Do?
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries and changing the way we live. The Risk Solutions development team is focused on the creation of risk and finance related applications across the Banking and Insurance sectors. As a valued member of this dynamic team you will be on the crossroads between:
- the creation and ongoing support of the regulatory contents for various Risk Solutions,
- supporting SAS customers in several countries to ensure they can make best use of our risk products,
- supporting SAS sales and assist in achieving revenue targets by providing industry/business domain expertise in Risk Management and Finance.
To meet the growing demand for SAS Business Analytics products and solutions, we are looking for Senior Associate Technical Consultant.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Conducting requirements analysis
- Designing IT solutions and systems
- Installation and configuration of SAS software and other required IT tools
- Implementation of IT systems
- Conducting demonstrations, presentations and workshops
- Drawing up technical and project documentation
- Bachelor or master degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of / experience in Linux/Unix with shell scripting
- Experience in PostgreSQL, Oracle or any other relational database
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Experience of working with large-scale enterprise solutions
- Analytical skills with ability to process and analyze large datasets
- Experience working in international environment (would be an asset)
- SAS Experience (would be an asset)
- Strong communication skills
- English B2/C1
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.