Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We are currently looking for an Engagement Manager to join our Professional Services Division in Belgium. The role will be focused on developing, planning and overseeing the delivery of Professional Services engagements (Consulting and Support) to support the execution of the strategy for enterprise and strategic client engagements within aligned account teams.
- Working with the Account / Sales team and Customers to position, propose, negotiate and win Professional Services engagements in support of software sales, building awareness of capability and pipeline generation and overseeing the successful delivery of projects.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction are attained through successful delivery of Services.
- Act as the primary interface between Account/Sales Teams/Customer and the rest of the Professional Services organization
- Proactively qualify opportunities in conjunction with the Account/Sales Teams adhering to company guidelines
- Responsible for personally qualifying Services opportunities and driving initial meetings with customers, introducing other Professional Services capabilities at the appropriate point
- Take ownership for the development of commercial Services proposals, coordinating relevant resources to agreed standards and timescales
- Lead the Services negotiation and contract process in close cooperation with Professional Services senior management,
- Account/Sales and Commercial/Legal teams
- Understand and actively position the full portfolio of SAS Services as they relate to the sale of key/focus Software offerings and propositions, as well as standalone Service offerings if/when appropriate
- Liaise with Consulting Operations team to appropriately resource projects in a timely manner, resolving resource conflicts and managing Customer expectation
- Provide necessary oversight to ensure the delivery of Professional Services activities result in agreed/expected outcomes (e.g. high levels of customer satisfaction, revenue growth and profitable margins)
- Work with Professional Services project managers, consultants, practice leads and senior management to ensure that any delivery challenges are highlighted and managed at an early stage to avoid escalations and failing projects
What we’re looking for
As the successful candidate, you will have a solid track record of successfully managing both the commercials and delivery of large enterprise software solution and Services for medium to enterprise size organizations. You are likely to have a strong background in project/portfolio/practice management, with a focus on full P&L management and the associated commercials of running large projects / programs. You will be an effective negotiator, with the ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple senior levels.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or a related field of study.
- Fluent level of Dutch, French & English
- several years of experience in sales, business partner relationship development, or technical functions within the technology industry.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.