Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What We Do?
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries and changing the way we live. The Risk Solutions development team is focused on the creation of risk and finance related applications across the Banking and Insurance sectors. As a valued member of this dynamic team you will be on the crossroads between:
- the creation and ongoing support of the regulatory contents for various Risk Solutions,
- supporting SAS customers in several countries to ensure they can make best use of our risk products,
- supporting SAS sales and assist in achieving revenue targets by providing industry/business domain expertise in Risk Management and Finance.
To meet the growing demand for SAS Business Analytics products and solutions, we are looking for Technical Architect.
Tasks and responsibilies:
- Work in leading Polish organizations in the insurance industry
- Participation in implementation projects of IT systems based on SAS solutions
- Verification and clarification of business requirements
- Cooperation with a team of programmers within ongoing projects
- Cooperation with administrators of operating systems and SAS
- Cooperation with the maintenance team
- Cooperation with a team of architects both within the organization and with clients
- Prepare solutions and documentation related to implementation projects
- Preparing concepts of implementation and integration
- Ensuring high quality of the produced products
- Higher education (technical preferred)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments (including shell programming e.g. bash) preferably RedHat/Centos
- Knowledge of central configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Knowledge of relational database engines (Oracle or PostgreSQL) and SQL language
- Knowledge of CI/CD topics
- Knowledge of issues related to vitalization technologies, including container-based solutions
- Knowledge of issues related to distributed processing and processing concepts implemented in technologies on Hadoop
- Commitment, accuracy, independence, curiosity, ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Good organization of work, communication skills, ability to work in a team
- Ability to quickly grasp the operations and details of a solution component at a level sufficient to understand its impact and how it functions in the overall solution
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with working on Linux OS and with one or more major cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of Container Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Knowledge of authentication mechanism such as Kerberos, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), PAM/SSSD, OAuth and OpenID Connect.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.