Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What We Do?
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries and changing the way we live. The Risk Solutions development team is focused on the creation of risk and finance related applications across the Banking and Insurance sectors. As a valued member of this dynamic team you will be on the crossroads between:
- the creation and ongoing support of the regulatory contents for various Risk Solutions,
- supporting SAS customers in several countries to ensure they can make best use of our risk products,
- supporting SAS sales and assist in achieving revenue targets by providing industry/business domain expertise in Risk Management and Finance.
To meet the growing demand for SAS Business Analytics products and solutions, we are looking for Senior Technical Architect.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Participation in implementation projects of information systems based on SAS solutions especially in the financial industry
- Verification and detailing of business requirements
- Cooperation with a team of programmers in ongoing projects
- Cooperation with administrators of operating systems and SAS
- Cooperation with the maintenance team
- Cooperation with a team of architects both within the organization and with clients
- Prepare solutions and documentation related to implementation projects
- Preparing concepts of implementation and integration
- Ensuring the high quality of the products produced
- Higher education (preferably technical)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Knowledge of central configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Knowledge of relational database engines (especially Oracle) and SQL language
- Knowledge of CI/CD, DevOps, ModelOps
- Experience with integration of data streaming systems (Kafka)
- Experience with real-time information processing systems
- Knowledge of tools and techniques to support the design of systems for the tasks performed
- Commitment, accuracy, independence, curiosity, ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Good organization of work, communication skills, ability to work in a team
- Ability to quickly assimilate the operation and details associated with a given component of the solution at a level sufficient to understand its impact and manner of functioning in the overall solution
- 8 years of experience
- English language skills
This role will be suitable for people with already developed good standards of work - independent, able to effectively organize their work, proactively oriented to professional and friendly internal customer service and looking for optimal solutions. If you meet the above expectations, we invite you to submit your application.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.