Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re applying algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence so our customers can make decisions faster. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
Provides analytical services independently or jointly with other departments to current and prospective customers. Develops statistical and analytical applications including SAS Platform implementations for consulting sessions using knowledge of analytical methods and related SAS procedures and tools.
- Provides statistical and/or analytical consulting services for customer engagements
- Translates customer business needs into data requirements and analytical techniques
- Conducts customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting, and presentation.
- Supports data acquisition, validation, cleaning/preparation, and management from incoming data sources to facilitate analysis
- Contributes and/or reviews proposals, documentation, publications, and course materials
- Provides coaching, training sessions, and knowledge transfer in relevant expertise
- Works as an analytical advisor assisting in defining roadmaps for the use of analytics and AI for our customers
- Other duties as assigned
As the successful candidate, you will ideally:
- Have a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject like mathematics, statistics, data science, computer science, engineering etc.
- Have some commercial experience in data analysis (preferably 5+ years)
- Have a strong interest in advanced analytics and the Cloud technologies supporting such solutions
- Have good communication and presentation skills (ideally in Swedish and English)
- Be eager to learn, self-motivated and passionate
- Demonstrate proficiency in one or more programming languages, e.g. SAS, R, or Python. Experience in SAS is a plus but not necessary.
- Be a strong problem solver, who is not afraid taking on tasks within new areas, and who enjoys continuous learning
- Be interested in creating business value at our customers
- Enjoy working as part of a team, but who is also able to work individually
- Have a strong interest in moving our customers to their next analytics maturity level
- Be able to identify and plan the organizational changes that comes with being an analytics-driven company
This role will be based out of our office in Stockholm, with travel to client’s sites, mainly around the Stockholm area. As we are part of a Nordic organization, some travel within the Nordics may occur. In SAS Sweden we offer a 35-hour working week and the possibility of flexible working hours.
- We love living the #saslife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.