Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Appcation Support Manager to provide technical support and management of SAS applications for one of our key enterprise FSI accounts in Hong Kong.
- Be responsible for application support and management
- Provide Daily Support and troubleshooting of the Systems
- Perform Change control management of Application and Infrastructure Change
- Be responsible for the daily support and first level troubleshooting of the SAS application systems
- Be responsible for the change control management, help to review the completeness, reasonability of the changes, arrange the changes in the major change release, schedule the change deployment and report to change advisory committee
- Perform the daily system administration and operation
- Carry out incident investigations, root cause analysis, preventive measures with internal and external teams
- Prepare and review Incident/Management Report
What we’re looking for
- Degree or above with major in IT, Computer Science, banking, or related disciplines
- 5-10 years' experience in system and application support. (Linux , Windows, VM, etc)
- 2 years' experience in change control management
- Strong troubleshooting and risk analysis skills
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Manadarin)
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
* This is a general expression of interest position. If you are a qualified candidate, you will be notified when positions aligned to you skillset are available. This is a great way to ensure that you are in our pipeline to be considered for positions across the business.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.