Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an Account Executive - Energy & Utilities, based in our Tervuren (BE) office, who is customer-obsessed, and ready to walk into a room backed by 40 years of analytics innovation. We need someone who is passionate about building authentic relationships with our customers, wants to help solve our customers’ problems and is ready to drive sales of our software products, solutions and services.
- Sell SAS solutions towards Energy & Utilities customers! We have the best product to help customers solve their problems with analytics.
- You’ll be the primary contact for prospective customers.
- Stay ahead of the curve – you’ll need to know SAS’ marketing goals and objectives, SAS applications, supported hardware platforms, business trends and industry knowledge
- Understand SAS’ pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
- Uncover high-potential accounts and follow that lead!
- Work with other sales professionals and executives to react quickly to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads.
- Prepare quotes and proposal information, and work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set delivery schedules.
- Use BASE or Strategic selling methods, pipeline management and forecasting to identify and evaluate accounts with high “close” potential.
- Provide a superior customer experience – we go the extra mile for our customers – and track customer satisfaction.
What we’re looking for
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology, or another relevant field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in selling, marketing or supporting computer software solutions preferrably within the Utilities or Energy Sector
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities needed
- Have strong Dutch, French & English communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Self-starter who has mastered the needed sales techniques. Demonstrated ability to create a busines plan or develop account strategy
- Understand buying influences and cycles of software and hardware.
- Work well on your own and as part of a team.
- Connect technical and business concepts to SAS’ products and customer needs.
- We love living the #saslife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.