Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a new member to our team to work as an Advisor for our largest Banking customers in Sweden and the Nordics. You will establish and build broad relationships with key stakeholders, become the trusted advisor for the client, drive strategic initiatives and bring the necessary domain and SAS expertise to sales opportunities as well as existing SAS implementations.
If you are currently working in the Banking/Financial Services Industry, perhaps in the Risk, Fraud/AML or Marketing department and want to see the profession from a different angle – keep on reading!
- Become the Industry Advisor for your clients, providing guidance how current Banking market trends can add business value and support their strategy.
- Act as the primary technical contact (technical account manager) between the client and SAS, translating client business needs to value-generating solutions based on SAS products and services
- Lead teams with multiple resources in diverse advisory and sales activities, aiming to ensure the highest customer satisfaction and thus maximizing SAS long term revenue.
- Work closely with the Account Executive to set SAS’ strategic direction for the client relationship, and own and drive activities based on this strategy
- Ensure that the client maximizes the value of their SAS investment and adoption, ultimately resulting in the preservation, evolution and growth of our footprint in the clients business.
- Engage client at executive and other levels to nurture and enhance relationships
- Communicate and present SAS capabilities and solutions to clients, including roadmaps and strategic direction
- Serve as the primary technical contact for Account Executive, coordinating plans and activities with Solution Advisors, Engagement Manager and supporting services
- Work with SAS Professional Services to coordinate pre-sales efforts with paid consulting
- Act as the strategic advisor to SAS product users and client’s IT management
- Partner with sales team to develop and manage overall Account Plan for strategic development of a client as well as Opportunity Plans for specific sales cases
- Lead diverse teams of resources to successful achievement in sales activities such as RFI/RFPs, PoCs etc
- Document how SAS is being used throughout the account and the benefits achieved by the client
- Promote use of other SAS technology, solutions and resources (consulting, technical support, training, conferences) available to ensure optimal use and customer satisfaction
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive marketplace as well as key competitors at client
What we’re looking for
- Strong experience from Banking/Financial Services industry
- Strong experience in Analytics and Modelling
- Strong experience in one or more of Risk, Fraud/AML or Customer Intelligence
- Good knowledge of architecture, technical platforms and data management
- Clear understanding of sales strategies and cycles.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate into specific implementation strategies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience from successfully leading heterogenous teams
- SAS technology knowledge is a definite plus but at least programming experience is needed
- Evidence of strong ambition to continously learn and apply new knowledge
We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.