Practice Manager for Multichannel Marketing Hubs - SK/CZ/HU
The person on this role manages the Consulting and delivery business focused in Multichannel Marketing Hubs (in SAS terminology - Customer Intelligence (CI) ).
The role is responsible for defining, developing and aligning internal and external resources to help accomplish the overall business objectives of the practice unit. In a nutshell, the practice manager is required to:
- Manage a dedicated consulting practice team
- Drive Consulting Revenue growth in respective practice (in this case multichannel marketing hubs)
- Drive Consulting Business profitability
- Enable competitive SAS solution sales [Software + Services] in conjunction with the Software Sales leadership
- Enable the Partner delivery channel as an extension of consulting arm
The role is expected to:
- Develop, align, and implement business plans to the Consulting team.
- Ensure: readiness, capacity, business development and pipeline health, consulting and system delivery capabilities, resource utilization within practice, revenue target attainment and profitability.
The above is achieved by:
- Defining the consulting practice objectives, resource requirements, business and execution plans in alignment with overall consulting plan.
- Providing staff with clear communication on the responsibilities and expectations
- Assisting staff in delivering to expectations by continuous staff coaching and development, and performance management frequent discussions
- Alleviating internal and external barriers to plan execution
- Monitoring progress to plan and taking corrective actions where necessary
- Provide reliable and quality service delivery through leadership
- Professionally Represent SAS
- Externally with customers when needed for business development, issue resolution and escalations.
- Externally and Internally in professional conferences and forums when required
- Defines and oversees the practice objectives and the acquisition/development of resources including implementation of partner strategies to support the needs of the business
- Align with the Channel and Alliances Function to ensure sufficient and quality delivery capabilities within SAS partner community as an extension of the SAS Delivery capabilities.
- Collaborate with local country & regional leadership team on strategic business opportunities
- Seek 360 degree feedback and strive continuously to improve own function performance, and its ties with other business functions within the organization.
The ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in quantitative field or IT Management.
- Solid experience on a service-delivery/tech consulting/Professional services leadership role with focus on:
- Business understanding in area of CRM, Customer experience is preferred
- Implementation of banking/telco/insurance application systems
- Large scale system integration projects and services
- Hands-on customer facing business development activities
- Fluent English is must
- Czech or Slovak language is advantage
The ideal candidate demonstrates:
- Customer and relationship focus
- Financial Results Focus
- Ability to innovate and drive innovation within the organization
- Ability to deal with and manage ambiguity
- Structured decision making process
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to operationalize Strategy, and drive change within the organization