Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking to connect with exceptional sales professionals for our growing Enterprise Sales team in Hong Kong that focus on solution selling into industries including financial services, telecommunications, retail, public sector, education and more. You will help drive revenue growth of both prospective and existing accounts in Hong Kong introducing some of the most cutting-edge analytics solutions to the target business.
- Manage full-cycle sales of software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; partner with other sales/pre-sales/domain teams to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Fulfill wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualifies level of opportunity and resources required.
- Prospect within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Implement aspects of territory and account management and development; identifies accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, advances opportunity through milestone steps of sales cycle and forecast time frames to close business within Orion.
- Work closely with pre-sales resources and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential opportunities.
- Prepare standard/complex quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for delivery services.
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Develop a good understanding of company pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years' proven track record in a field sales capacity with a focus on application/ solutions sales.
- Hands-on experience of analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a complex sales plan.
- Proven ability to communicate technical and business concepts and relate them to SAS applications and user needs.
- Good insights into target industries with a consultative selling approach and growth mindset.
- Excellent language skills in Cantonese and English, business-level Mandarin is also preferable.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS, or other relevant disciplines.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to have
- Hands-on experience in selling analytics solutions preferred.
- Public speaking experience.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.
*This is a general expression of interest position. If you are a qualified candidate, you will be notified when positions aligned to you skillset are available. This is a great way to ensure that you are in our pipeline to be considered for positions across the business.