Are you a curious PR & Communications leader, with international experience – ready to rock the boat, take a look below…?
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo, and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for a Senior Communications Manager to develop and manage communications strategies and programs that support our company’s goals. We are looking for someone who can promote the SAS brand internally and externally.
- Oversees strategic planning, development, coordination, and implementation of communications programs to help achieve the company's branding, employee engagement, revenue, customer engagement/retention, reputation management and other objectives.
- Consults with, and counsels, other areas of management or business units across the company on communications strategy.
- Recommends/uses the media best suited to the goal, message, and audience.
- May manage relationships with vendors and agencies to support communications objectives.
- Performs all functions related to leading and managing a dynamic team, including determining resource needs and selecting, developing, and evaluating personnel. Sets overall priorities and ensures efficient, timely operations. Prepares and adheres to budgets. Delivers measurable results that impact communications goals and organizational objectives.
- Responsible, directly and through team, for building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external influencers. May act as a corporate spokesperson to the media, analysts and the general public.
- Leads communication response in the event of a crisis and plays a major role with the Emergency Operations Command and Continuity of Business teams.
What we’re looking for
- Broad-based knowledge of marketing communications, corporate communications, graphic design, video design, or business initiative related to area of assignment.
- Good working knowledge of production process as appropriate to role
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
If you’re curious, passionate, authentic, and accountable we would love to hear from you as these are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.