Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Regional Sales Operations Lead to drive the development and execution of internal business initiatives, strategies and programs in Greater China. This role will make considerable impact when supporting our organizational goals in the region with a focus on China.
- Provide leadership on direction of projects and initiatives that impact the Business Unit.
- Lead the implementation of strategic initiatives and programs that drive organizational effectiveness; contributes to organizational planning and strategy.
- Drive improvement of operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s goals.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of business operations through coordination and communication between various functional groups.
- Provide staff with clear understanding of responsibilities, accountabilities and growth plan by communicating and managing work assignments, training, and performance appraisals.
- Define and implements standards and best practices to foster collaboration and knowledge sharing across the organization.
- Maintain organizational objectives and goals; organizes, prioritizes, and assigns projects in conjunction with regional and corporate goals.
- Leverage internal knowledge of corporate tools/systems, processes/procedures, methodologies and best practices to support business operations.
- Identify opportunities for streamlining operations and drives implementation of initiatives related to these opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- 12+ years of related experience including five years of experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent knowledge and competence in related business functional areas
- Ability to lead and motivate an organization, develop creative solutions to complex problems, and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate them into specific implementation strategies
- Superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated business knowledge as well as an understanding of SAS internal processes
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.