Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
In this role, you are required to analyze and document business processes. Assessing the business model and its integration with technology. The role also defines new business requirement standards and enforce implementation in all projects to ensure efficiency and effectiveness results
Serve as a functional consultant and functional architect focusing in SAS Fraud Management Solutions with specific emphasis on Detection and Investigation Management.
- The Requirements Analyst translates business and system needs into Solution Requirements for Designers, Developers and Testers to consume and use for requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification and management techniques.
- Requirements Analysts are engaged in work efforts at all scales ranging from minor defect fixes and enhancements to development of new applications. They are also involved in all types of solution approaches (custom development, package implementation etc.) and solution domains (business applications, data warehouses, web services, infrastructure etc.)
- Facilitates meetings with clients or project team. Conduct requirements and design workshops utilizing banking, insurance and fraud management knowledge and experience
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Improving/developing business requirement processes and defines standards with the goal to enhance effectiveness and efficiency. Document it as the standard guideline/procedures. Enforce in all projects’ business requirement process and monitor the outcome.
- Leading, review and quality control other projects team on business requirement processes.
- Creates test scenarios and develops test plans to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design. Assists in analyzing testing results throughout the project
- Develop professions deliverables such as Requirements, Functional Specifications, Data Mapping, Design, Business Rules, Test Strategy, Test Scripts and User Guides.
- Interpret regulatory guidelines in fraud management to be configured and coded into SAS systems, hands on configuration and scripting.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Finance, Fraud Management or related discipline, with minimum of 5 years’ working experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a business analyst working with project sponsor to understand and document project objectives, scope, gaps and to establish vision.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with business owners to understand current processes and to document and prioritize requirements specifications, business processes and recommendations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with other related projects to understand and manage project dependencies.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with project managers to plan business analysis and highlight risks and issues.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Excellent presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to present to all levels of an organization.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, or as a team.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action