- 3-6 Years of relevent experience is required
- Unit test the new/already developed component. Knowledge of QUnit, Jest and other unit testing frameworks which might include Selenium based testing, and automation development like Selenium based automation on Robot framework.
- Communication of HTML5 UI component with Java mid-tier using REST API’s.
- Do Requirement Analysis, write functional specifications
- Complete high level and low-level designs.
- Understand product/component functionality from previous versions and derive suitable new behaviour.
- Work with UI analyst and product manager in arriving at suitable UI screens.
- Communication of HTML5 component with Java mid-tier.
- Work on Internationalization and Accessibility using java script libraries.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Developing HTML5 UI in Java/J2EE based applications
- Good programming skills of developing HTML5 based UI components using React.
- Experience in Unit testing methodologies with QUnit and Jest
- Should have good understanding of HTTP Security principles
- Should have worked on Themes, Internationalization, and making HTML5 application Accessible (JAWS and/or dragon).
- Should have used configuration management tools like git.
- Should have worked with Agile process.
- Strong design and analysis skills
- Knowledge of OOAD design.
- Understanding and usage of design patterns, MVC architecture
- Familiarity with XML, REST, JSON
- Hands on knowledge of using various application server viz. Tomcat, Apache
- Conceptual knowledge of JSP, SERVLET.
- Knowledge of software development processes and Quality Standards
- Knowledge of core Java and development experience will be an added advantage.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed