Total Years of Relevant experience- 3-4 Years
- Designs, develops, and executes high quality, flexible and scalable applications, frameworks and tools.
- Designs, develops, and executes test plans, and test scenarios.
- Automate tests, analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Identify, track, and verify defects in the software.
- Maintain and enhance existing automated test suites.
- Review relevant documentation.
- Collaborate with members of the development and testing teams to understand the domain/business requirements.
- Work closely with local as well as remote dev/test teams to ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate accurate status, risks, and perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Micro services, REST API
- Windows, Linux
- Sound knowledge in Selenium automation framework and cucumber
- Knowledge of REST API testing
- Knowledge of Unit testing methodologies
- Ability to work on Windows and Linux
- Basics of computer graphics concepts and terminologies related to graphs (good to have)
- Willingness to work in different technologies and programming environments
- Sound in fundamentals of object-oriented principles and related design aspects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Experience with software testing techniques and the use of UI driven automation tools (i.e. Selenium) a plus
- Strong trouble-shooting and debugging skills.
- Strong programming skills
- Good understanding of testing concepts, including working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of REST API testing.
- Familiar with API testing tools like Postman and/or Python Robot framework a plus
- Experience on Windows as well as UNIX
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicating problems and fixes.
- Works independently or with a team
- Expertise in test automation using Selenium framework
- Expertise REST API automation using Robot framework