Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to provide administrative and clerical support to both department managers and the sales team. This role will start with a 6-month contract subjective to renewal depending on business demand and individual performance.
- Act as department liaison; distribute appropriate information to, and continually communicates with the team
- Screen telephone calls; take messages or redirect calls; respond to routine questions.
- Assist in performing specialized administrative duties related to the department assigned.
- Compose and type/enter documents; may take dictation or notes, possibly of a technical nature.
- Keep process documents up-to-date and maintain accurate filing systems.
- Perform general office duties: processes mail, ships materials, duplicates and faxes documents; orders supplies and equipment; arranges for equipment repair.
- Maintain calendars and coordinates schedules; make appointments and travel arrangements; assist guests.
- Arrange meetings and seminars; coordinate processes, events, and office moves.
- Input data into software applications, verify accuracy, and produce requested reports.
- Assist department staff with administrative duties using online applications.
- Serve as point of contact for internal and/or external guests while providing excellent customer service.
What we’re looking for
- Basic knowledge of office procedures
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Working knowledge of internal SAS applications preferred
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Demonstrates approachable and positive attitude
- Good problem solving, writing, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- 2+ years of general office experience, preferably related to area of assignment.
- Minimum of Associate’s degree in Secretarial Science, Business Administration, Administrative Office Technology, or related field.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.