Account Executive JMP Italy
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a JMP Account Executive who you will work with the Sales Team to demonstrate and prove JMP’s customer value and drive new business across the Italy territory
- Work as part of the Italy sales team to acquire, grow and retain customers within the assigned territory by selling JMP software products.
- Fulfil a wide range of requests from prospective customers. Qualify possible sales opportunities and the customer’s alignment to JMP’s likely customer profile.
- Prospect within the assigned sales territory to uncover business needs.
- Help define and deliver the territory and account management plan; identify new target accounts with high "close" potential, qualify sales opportunities and accurately forecast your pipeline of qualified sales opportunities to deliver JMP software sales revenue.
- Work closely with the Italy territory team, including Inside Sales, Sales Engineer and JMP management in all aspects of the sales process.
- Prepare quotations and proposal information as needed; work with relevant JMP departments to create and finalize contracts.
- Engage with senior Decision-Makers in your existing customers to ensure ongoing satisfaction with their JMP products and to discover and develop additional revenue opportunities.
- Apply your knowledge of JMP’s marketing goals, JMP applications, supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and industry knowledge to assess your customer’s potential needs.
What we’re looking for:
Accounts with minimum three to five years of experience - with a successful and proven track-record - in the sales of computer software solutions or scientific and engineering hardware (including products and services related to JMP’s target markets). Specific experience related to JMP’s target markets may be considered in combination with the above requirements.
- This is primarily a new business role which would suit a focused and high activity salesperson. The new business revenue comes from new-name accounts and growing the use of JMP software for existing customers, where the sales opportunities need to be uncovered and developed.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate territory dynamics and develop a sales plan; ability to communicate technical and business concepts and relate them to JMP software and user needs;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of sales techniques; knowledge of software acquisitions cycles and buying influences.
- Ability to travel regularly and extensively within the territory and occasionally internationally.
- Fluent in Italian and English - location Milan.
You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our valuesand influence everything we do.
Career references are required and will be contacted
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.