Are you obsessed with solving problems using technology in advanced analytics with unparalleled customer focus?
If so, your opportunities are endless.
What we do
We're the leader in advanced analytics. Through our software and services, customers around the world transform data into ideas and business outcomes.
What you'll do
We're looking for a Manager to drive transformation and innovation strategies in the US Financial Services sector with easy to use advanced analytics. You will directly manage a technical team to provide consultation to customers on our product and solution portfolio. In this position, you will lead, coach, mentor a team of technical architects by example
You will besides abiding to the standard employee and management policies
- Drive the adoption and application of our technology in the financial sector
- Provide leadership in cloud-based ML and AI technologies and their secure usage to harness data in decision-making.
- Be responsible for consistent business-wide delivery of precise SAS technology and solution deployment and implementation options in the customer context.
- Test and document SAS technologies for integration with other technologies in the customer context to ensure delivery success
- Build prototype uses and demonstrate capabilities in client context–Proof of Concept/Value engagements.
- Continuously identify skills and experience gaps and take steps to address them for customer success
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Challenge conventional approaches to data and analytics and provide input to customers and SAS R&D on new ideas that can yield better outcomes for our clients
- Excellent communication skills to translate technical complexities in the simplest form possible to business audience and spell out in great detail the complex technical specifications of integration of SAS into the client’s technology environment to IT audience.
- Ability to travel 50% or as business needs require.
What we're looking for
- Proficiency in the state of AI and ML in the financial sector and its instrumentation in the Cloud.
- Proficiency in Cloud engineering for enterprise data and analytics capabilities
- Updated knowledge of the competitive landscape and vital differentiators.
- Proficiency in cloud infrastructure, hardware including network, compute and storage components required for advanced analytic workloads.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills; demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to work and learn independently.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or quantitative field.
- Requires eight years of experience in relevant technologies.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the requirements stated above.
- The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
- We're the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
- We love living the #saslife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference. Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn't about fitting into our culture, it's about adding to it - and we can't wait to see what you'll bring.
- SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for a cultural fit. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique culture that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, culture fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
Location- Anywhere in India
[Sponsorship + EEO statement – this section may be changed according to country/regional requirements. Please insert the appropriate compliance verbiage for your country.]
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.