SR CUSTOMER TRAINING ADVISOR
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a SR. CUSTOMER TRAINING ADVISOR who will be responsible for the direct sales of learning and development product and services to prospective and current accounts to achieve sales targets
- Sells training products and solutions to current and prospective customers; works with other education personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- supports the team in the successful delivery of the training by cooperating with the stakeholders involved
- Works closely with new and existing customers, Software Sales Account Executives, Customer Success managers and /or Consulting to determine customer training needs and advise on appropriate solutions.
- Implements all aspects of territory and account management and development; Identifies opportunities with high “close” potential, qualifies and forecasts timeframes to close business. Manage your territory, opportunities and forecasting using SAS’s global sales system.
- Proactively crafts and proposes solutions that clarify how SAS training offerings can bring business value and address each customer’s critical business challenges. Assists customers in assessing their Talent Development needs.
- Achieves success by using your consultative skills to effectively manage the sales process from discovery to close.
- Works closely with training colleagues to facilitate timely response to qualified, high revenue and high customer satisfaction potential leads.
- Collaborates with other SAS lines of business to lead the SAS adoption and skills development journey from our customer.
- Prepares quotations and proposals as needed; works with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
- Develops an understanding of the market and competition, SAS training offerings and how people develop skills and methods of skill development. Develops a basic understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures.
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to uncover additional opportunities.
- Leverages networking skills at SAS events and elsewhere to expand your customer contacts and support the overall mission of helping customers be successful.
- Facilitates on-site training engagements from qualifying and logistics to supervising delivery and follow up.
What we’re looking for
Ana Account Executive with minimum of five years of experience in the sales, marketing, or technical support of computer software solutions (including related training products and services), computer hardware, or telecommunications software/hardware
. Specific industry related experience may be considered in combination with the above requirements.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves
-Experience in selling Tehcnical Learning and Development
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
Knowledge of sales techniques; knowledge of hardware and/or software acquisitions cycles and buying influences.
Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics and develop a sales plan; ability to communicate technical and business concepts and relate them to SAS applications and user needs; ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to travel
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.