IT – Sr. Associate Information Systems Engineer
- Responsible for facilitating IT support to end user for Requests, Incidents and Changes. Use ServiceNow ITSM system for managing Requests, Incidents and Changes
- Work with local and global CIS operations team to provide IT infrastructure support for networking, virtualization and end user computing
- Assist with client hardware lifecycle replacement as per global client standards
- Perform daily administration activities for all IT infrastructure including analyzing, installing, modifying operating systems, storage, applications, backups and account administration.
- Assists with the supporting, troubleshooting of hardware, operating systems, systems management software, security and AV software, patch management, productivity applications and virtualized environment.
- Manage and support Audio-Video technology in meeting room spaces
- Develop step-by-step documentation for system support tasks.
- IT inventory management
- Uses scripting and simple programming to automate repetitive tasks
- Will be required to participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- End user education on newer tools and systems being implemented
- Vendor Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4-6 years of experience in managing and troubleshooting IT infrastructure (server, storage, virtualization, networking and end user computing
- Demonstrated problem solving skills for operating systems(Windows, Linux), VMware and networking
- Exposure to MS Skype/ Teams voice solution will be an added advantage
- Exposure to any of cloud technologies like Azure, AWS, GCP etc
- Working knowledge of scripting tools like PowerShell, bash etc
- Adept at working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Be a proactive, self-directed, detail-oriented, independent worker with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for continuous learning
- Experience working in a globally dispersed team
- Familiarity with ITSM processes, systems and tools such as ServiceNow, confluence , JIRA etc
- ITIL certification