We are looking for someone to join our team to develop and publish high-quality SAS Viya demonstrations for the benefit of SAS’ worldwide Pre-Sales community, including creation, curation & maintenance of demos through the demo lifecycle. As part of Customer Technology Adoption, you will work with a global team to ensure that (SAS Viya) demonstrations showcase innovative and compelling uses of SAS for customers / prospects. You will likely have direct experience of (SAS) software Pre-Sales with a flair for showcasing technology.
Demo Environments & Demo Assets
- Create, manage & maintain demos hosted upon different SAS demonstration environments, including RACE, sseviya & ssemonthly.
- Ensure demos feature the newest versions of SAS (Viya) technology by incrementing & updating SAS Viya software applications to newest release (CI/CD).
- Create and/or maintain demo data, specific demo artifacts (such as reports, visualizations, models, decision flows) and any custom demo-middleware such as APIs, web-applications, apps …etc. To include relevant demo documentation.
- Curate specific demo content from Field-originated demos (Pre-Sales community) and add to Master or Gold demo instances.
- Provide direct demo support to Pre-Sales end-users as required.
Demo Change Management & Promotion
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, for effective collaboration with stakeholders around the world.
- Ability to assimilate technical material and handle deadlines in a multi-task environment.
- Ability to communicate the details surrounding a problem and identify potential solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Project Management experience covering task scheduling, prioritization and tracking.
- Knowledge of common cloud platforms and DevOps would be advantageous.
- Database experience, including knowledge of SQL & NoSQL, and related data stores such as Postgres.