Technical Support Engineer – Customer Intelligence
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide customer support for Customer Intelligence solutions including but not limited to SAS Marketing Automation, SAS Customer Intelligence 360, SAS Intelligent Decisioning.
- Respond to internal and external issues regarding SAS Customer Intelligence solutions, including product usage, features, errors, and configuration.
- Write detailed problem reports for unanswered questions and product defects.
- Research questions and contact customers with resolutions.
- Help detect and report design, reliability, and maintenance problems.
- Review documentation and work on other special projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- You're curious, passionate, authentic, and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Some programming skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- At least 5 years of technical consulting, systems engineering, research and development and/or customer support.
The nice to haves
- Experience working with SAS solutions.
- SAS programming experience.
- Technical support experience supporting enterprise, multi-tiered software applications and/or solutions.
- Specific knowledge of one or more database systems including Oracle, DB2, Postgres, SQL Server, and/or Teradata.
- Linux and Windows skills.
- Experience working with cloud environments and platforms (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud).
- SAS Certifications.
- Domain knowledge in Marketing/Customer Intelligence is a plus.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.