Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for analytical Consultant to strenghten our consulting organisation in Belgium. You will participate in end-to-end customer analytic requirements, which includes identifying data analysis needs, processing and exploring client data, translating business requirements into analytic methods, building analytic models, developing analysis reports, and presenting reports to customers.
- Develop data quality procedures, assist in quality assurance efforts, the automation of analytic processes, and other duties as assigned;
- Develop statistical and analytical applications and presentations for consulting sessions using knowledge of analytical methods and related SAS procedures and products;
- Support data acquisition, validation, and management from incoming data sources
What we’re looking for
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar
- Strong skills with two or more of the following areas: Logistic/Linear Regression, SVMS, Neural Networks/Deep Networks,Boosting/Ensemble methods, decision trees, or clustering
- Open Source (Phython, R,..) knowledge
- Programming in the SAS system including SAS macro language
- Solving complex problems using analytical processes and techniques
- Explaining technical concepts in simple terms to business users, or teaching
- Bilingual Dutch - English, good level of French is a bonus
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.