Provides consulting and implementation service including requirements gathering, analysis, solution development, knowledge transfer and project closeout both off and on customer site; assists sales teams with relevant activities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provides timely, professional and quality delivery outputs on assigned projects, leveraging expertise in the application of specific SAS technologies, solutions, methodologies, and project experiences in Operations Research space across Oil & Gas industry vertical.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Leverages detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains including Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations.
- Installs SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
- Contributes to detailed technical documentation as required, such as requirements, design, administration and user guides.
- Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- May conduct customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting and presentation.
- May lead knowledge transfer sessions internally and/or with customers.
- Acts as the project technical lead for complex engagements with multiple solutions.
- Provides estimation input for tasks in large projects.
- Reviews technical and design documents for quality and accuracy.
- Works proactively with others for the purpose of cross-training and knowledge transfer.
- Builds trusted advisor relationships with internal/external customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of leading Operation Research / digital transformation programs/Analytics, for highly complex supply chains in sectors such as Oil & Gas industry.
- SAS products, architecture, peripheral technologies and implementation understand & knowledge is an added advantage.
- Statistical and machine learning techniques – Linear and Logistic Regression, Time Series Forecasting, NLP etc.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand, synthesize, utilize and integrate prevailing external technologies with SAS solutions
- Travel as business requirements dictate at management discretion.