Based in Istanbul, Turkey, this role will manage the end-to-end bid management process for opportunities across the SAS region of South East Europe.
Practical knowledge and proven experience in managing small, medium and large strategic deals creating winning proposals.
Bid Manager needs to be proficient in managing bid management process starting from opportunity qualification, support bid team in building win strategy, solution & delivery approach and finalization of proposal submission adhering to SAS internal governance and compliance procedure.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Finalizing bid organization by engaging core bid team involving account management, customer advisory, professional services & delivery, technical architecture, legal, commercial and as needed, third-party vendors
- Develop the overall bid project plan for opportunities and has all the responsibilities of end-to-end bid management
- Work in close conjunction with the bid team to create an integrated solution & delivery and commercial proposals
- Understand and bring market and competitor intelligence into bid team
- Provide continuous leadership and involvement during solution design and proposal delivery process to satisfy the customer’s business and technical requirements and to meet SAS objectives
- Provide the initial escalation point for team issues
- Support bid team with driving win themes through solution and commercial workshops/sessions to formalize the key value proposition to differentiate SAS against competition
- Evaluate the proposed solution & delivery approach from commercial and sales point of view
- On boarding third party vendors and alliances as required during proposal response phase
- Ensures compliance with all relevant aspects of solution design and delivery process, business control, reviews and timely closure of approvals before bid submission
- Finally, planning proposal production
- Overall 8-10 years of experience in IT project delivery, presales and/or bid management
- Clear understanding and management of internal governance procedures
- Proven capability in submitting winning million-dollar complex solutions and delivery proposals
- Must be comfortable working and interacting with both internal & external senior management
- Have the ability to manage multiple complex opportunities in parallel
- Must be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing – Turkish & English
- Hands-on experience working on MS Office – Word, Presentation, Visio and XLS
- Open to learn and create & manage proposals on Adobe suite – InDesign and Illustrator