INITIAL END DATE: JUNE 2021 WITH POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do:
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live. Responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing communication deliverables and activities in support of corporate and executive goals, employee and customer engagement and the company's marketing programs for software products and services, as directed by department head and/or group managers. As the Customer Advocacy Program Administrator, responsible for developing, planning and executing challenges to support customer advocacy program domestically and globally.
What you’ll do
- Publishes to, and works in, a number of content, communications or digital platforms including content management systems, blogging platforms, social media management platforms, advocacy platforms, etc
- Stays abreast (at an in- depth level) of industry trends, developments, and current technologies and shares information with management and staff
- Creates internal and external communications, including magazines, articles, news releases, brochures, product descriptions, announcements, ads, direct mail, newsletters, scripts, digital communications (video, audio, social media, web content, etc.) and other communication materials.
- Integrates both new and traditional media approaches to stay current with communication trends and target audiences. May also create or direct the creation of visual communications such as info graphics, photographs and videos
- Oversee content management tool to support internal communications
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates specified communications and promotional projects (including and) in support of activities such as corporate/product positioning; product launches; competitive analysis; external and internal communications; media, investor, influencer, analyst and community relations
- Ability to compose compelling social media communications and mange cadence
- Support in managing company Intranet with timely communications
- Ability to support external communications + media relations
- Create challenges in Advocacy platform to maintain customer engagement
- Manages day-to-day administration and joint strategic oversight of Advocacy platform including content creation/moderation
- Compose and send customer emails through Influitive platform and SAS marketing email systems
- Provide feedback given by advocates to interested parties
- Fulfill rewards redeemed by customer Advocates
- Build and execute customer marketing campaigns and content management that drive engagement
- Leverage the SAS digital communities to gain new insights and help drive customer engagement
- Create monthly reports on KPIs, learnings, and trends
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- Positive personality, excellent communication skills, and high degree of emotional intelligence and empathy to motivate customer advocates
- Strong writing skills to support the development of internal and external communications. Experience in employee and customer advocacy programs an asset
- Familiarity with the Influitive advocacy platform is an asset
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Self-motivated, good at multitasking and switching between tasks, attention to detail
- Social media savvy, ability to use social media tools. Knowledge in Sprinklr an asset
- Experience with creative marketing and/or customer success type role
- Technical knowledge of the digital marketing tools and channels
- Familiarity with B2B marketing
- Graphic design capabilities and ability to edit images and videos are a plus
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn