- You would start working on UI development for a complex analytical product following CI/CD model.
- Later you are expected to be a full stack developer contributing to the UI, mid-tier technologies
- Design, develop, maintain the product.
- Understand the complete software development lifecycle from use-case analysis, UX design reviews, development, debugging, and deployment.
- Design, develop and execute high quality, flexible and scalable applications, frameworks, and tools in support of a variety of development activities including those needed for continuous deployment pipeline.
- Creation and maintenance of development containers in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Track the progress of individual tasks and communicate status and risks.
- Involve stakeholders to understand requirements, ensure software quality, and functionality
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to maintain an elite level of code quality.
- Maintain an awareness of and research new technologies, trends, architectures, and implementation techniques as they relate to the delivery of applications, deployment, and data.
- Develop features and debug issues.
- Review relevant product documentation.
- Work closely with local as well as remote dev/test teams to ensure timely deliveries.
- Ability to communicate with people of a technical background, think analytically, write and edit technical material, and the ability to write and present clearly on technical matters in a business context
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- At least two years of working experience in multi-tier application development with an excellent understanding of software development lifecycle
- Good problem-solving capabilities.
- Hands-on experience of working on React framework, understanding of OpenUI5 is a plus.
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing for UI technologies
- Familiar with Agile methodology and with tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Experience on Windows as well Linux operating system with basic troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of the REST API concepts.
- Working knowledge of Git, Gerrit.
- Working in a Cloud-based development environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI, CD) model
- Knowledge of OPenUI5 is a plus
- Understanding of Cloud-based tools viz. docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of mid-tier technology e.g. Java, Go etc. and database interaction would be a plus
SAS is seeking a software development professional with experience of 2 to 4 years in multiple software technologies and domains. The candidate should have a successful track record of working in development organizations preferably developing software products for global teams. The candidate should have proven analytical & problem-solving skills, excellent verbal & written communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with global teams.