Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world
to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you will do
SAS is looking for a Regional Sales Plan Analyst that administers, analyzes, and provides financial reports on sales compensation plans for sales and sales support divisions across the Asia Pacific region. The core activities will be to deliver full end to end services to the business regarding all aspects of sales commission and bonus plan administration, system maintenance & operation and related credit assignment.
- Calculates commission/incentive award payments to sales and sales support personnel according to plan documents.
- Reviews commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Interacts with sales management, human resources, and staff to ensure compensation plans are administered as communicated by management.
- Tracks and assigns sales credits in order to determine sales commission compensation.
- Analyzes the parameters of timeliness and specific amounts of sales credits.
- Interacts with sales management and sales staff to provide clarification and general understanding of the sales credit model. Resolves reconciliation issues.
- Maintains all related records including data in the sales compensation system, all data accessed by the sales compensation system used in generating payouts, and compensation payout records.
- Performs activities needed for the development, implementation, communication, and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies, and quotas, including writing appropriate language for existing compensation plans and developing new compensation plans with defined parameters.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of sales and sales commissions process.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Ability to analyze sales incentive plans and make recommendations that promote sales objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a heavy workload in a multi-task environment.
- Ability to think independently and solve problems under limited direction and supervision.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook).
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.