Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an Application Support Consultant provide SAS applications and systems support to our customers.
- Provide daily and ad-hoc support and troubleshooting of SAS application systems
- Provide 1st tier support to customers and conduct preliminary investigation of application system related issues
- Laisse with 2nd tier SAS internal support team to diagnose the root cause and resolve application system related issues for customers
- Document the support service details and troubleshooting steps
- Conduct health check and maintain system stability for customers
- Escalate issues to the team manager in a timely and appropriately manner
- Work on other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the team manager
What we’re looking for
- Standby duty with roster is required
- Diploma or above in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Over 3 years working experience in IT industry.
- Knowledgeable in system and application support (Linux, Windows, VM, etc.) is preferred
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, problem solver with strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent communication and written skills in English and Chinese
- Less experience or equipped with relevant experience will also be considered
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our valuesand influence everything we do.
* Please note the role will start with a one-year contract (renewable) with competitive fringe benefits.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.