Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We would be keen to connect with talent with solution selling experience and growth mindset. In this role, you will drive revenue growth and client engagement for commercial accounts, responsible for sales of SAS software products, solutions and services in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to prospective and current accounts
- Sell software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; work with other sales/pre-sales/domain/personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Fulfill wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualify level of opportunity and resources required.
- Prospect within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Implement aspects of territory and account management and development; identify accounts with high "close" potential, qualify, advance opportunity through milestone steps of sales cycle and forecast time frames to close business within Orion.
- Work closely with pre-sales resources and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential opportunities.
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed; work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for delivery services.
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Develop a basic understanding of company pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
- Fully utilize account planning process and tools (Account Plans and Opportunity Plans within BASE).
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS, or other quantitative field related to area of assignment.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in selling applications/ software-based solutions into commercial industry.
- Able to generate new leads and build relationship with prospecting customers.
- Business development experience desired, or experience in a product manager role.
- Prior experience working in software vendors, resellers /agencies preferred .
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
*This is a general expression of interest position. If you are a qualified candidate, you will be notified when positions aligned to you skillset are available. This is a great way to ensure that you are in our pipeline to be considered for positions across the business. Candidates with less experience may be considered in a role commensurate with their seniority.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.