SAS is looking to appoint high caliber Value Engineer to join the Indian SAS team to help and drive the Sales & Sales Support teams to the next level of value-based selling.
You will be the first Value Engineer to be appointed in India, and initially, your primary focus will be to support the Indian strategic accounts.
Your role will be to align SAS Solutions & Value Propositions with our customers' most significant challenges and opportunities. You will work with them to determine the value and return on investment they can achieve from an investment in SAS. This will require you to engage in the key opportunities and evangelize the benefits that business can expect from our solutions. You will use globally defined methodologies & toolsets and are expected to intimately work with other SAS Value Engineering teams across the globe to provide support and managing & sharing knowledge & experience.
- Proactive collaboration in account planning for global and regional strategic accounts
- Work with your aligned sales team to uncover opportunities in their customers where SAS software can enable business value
- Work with the sales teams to provide high-quality research on specific industries and customers, identifying business opportunities for SAS Solutions
- Develop provocative Value Propositions, aligning SAS solutions with the challenges and opportunities our customers face
- Engage with SAS customers to deliver business value assessments: define and agree on the assessment, conducting workshops and interviews with our customers, derive and present recommendations for action as well showing the added value to be achieved with SAS
- Play a role in the development of best-practice templates and knowledge management within the team
- Leading and innovative role in the development of business value propositions for our customers
- Expansion and promotion of the Value Engineering approach at SAS
- Maintain national and international contacts and networks
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Strong education qualifications like IIT & IIM background preferred.
- At least 10-12 years of experience in a client & executive-facing role in advisory or value engineering with demonstrated business case and roadmap development.
- 12 -18 years experience
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge of business analytics and the means of solving business problems through innovative use of analytic methods and practical approaches to customer requirements
- Business understanding of how analytical software tools, techniques and methodologies lead to quantifiable results (or a demonstrated ability to quickly acquire the required knowledge)
- Proven track record delivering complex messages to executive audiences through first principles thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Location: Mumbai
- Management & Strategic Consulting firm’s experience is an added advantage
- Value Engineering and financial acumen in business case and roadmap development
- Pre-Sales and Support experience