Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing digital marketing programs and activities in support of corporate and executive goals and the company's marketing programs for software products and services. This is a fantastic opportunity for a top talent to showcase their digital leadership and work for an exciting and dynamic integrated APAC regional team.
- Delivers digital services ranging from consultation to execution, including but not limited to: discovery and planning sessions; creation of prototypes, wireframes, templates; content creation and distribution using web CMS and applicable tools, and knowledge transfer and support.
- Ensures that the digital channel meets the needs of the intended audience and is presented most effectively, adhering to integrity of content and to SAS standards, best practices and industry regulations.
- Develop digital strategies and track appropriate success metrics, goals and budgets.
- Assist in planning and executing to the vision and strategies that support Company goals; provide ideas, themes and messaging to reach/surpass projected KPI's.
- Evaluate, prioritize and lead decisions regarding new projects, partnerships, and other tactical opportunities based on expected demand generation performance and financial viability.
- Represent APAC Digital Marketing in market and partner closely with local Go-To-Market marketing and sales teams.
- Represent APAC Digital Marketing on global digital marketing functional teams within areas of digital focus.
- Analyzes website data and usability trends to validate current strategy and effectively makes recommendations for improvements.
- Identifies changes and trends in digital marketing and recommends appropriate strategies that will ultimately maximize company profit.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Ideally 5-8 years Integrated Digital Marketing experience including SEM/SEO and Paid Media Buy across popular platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Hands-on knowledge of Google Marketing Platform particularly DV360, SA360 and Google Campaign Manager is a big plus. Strong knowledge of tagging and ad trafficking processes to provide leadership to digital media agencies is also highly desirable.
- Advanced understanding of marketing communication concepts/functions and software tools (Word, PowerPoint, MS Teams, HTML, Google Marketing Platform and Adobe Experience Cloud products, web content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, email marketing automation systems, etc.). Create and implement digital strategy and plans within team and with stakeholders.
- Ability to manage cross-divisional projects, advanced project management skills.
- Advanced understanding of sales and marketing concepts/processes related to area of assignment.
- Open to both B2B in-house digital marketers and those from media/digital agency B2B backgrounds.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated problem solver with strong attention to details.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with changing priorities in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work on your own as well as on a project team.
- Ability to manage media buy agencies, content syndication and other digital partners effectively.
- Work hard and play harder.
*Candidate with lesser experience may be considered in a role commensurate with their seniority.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. As SAS, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring to the team.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.