(Short Description about the work to be carried out)
- Designs and develops high quality, testable and scalable software solutions within established timelines while adhering to R&D best practices and processes.
- Actively involves other project stakeholders (e.g. managers, developers, user interface and visual designers, product managers) to ensure implementation satisfies functional requirements and is consistent with established R&D standards.
- Participates in project scoping and scheduling; tracks progress of individual tasks and alerts stakeholders of issues blocking or preventing completion of task.
- Ensures quality through functional, unit and performance testing; works closely with testing by providing thorough reviews of the test plan and communicates when updates to the plan should be made to cover code changes related to enhancements, redesigns and/or bug fixes.
- Maintains accountability for the entire life cycle of the code including support for both internal and external consumers.
- In collaboration with technical writers, authors appropriate level of design and technical documentation that satisfies both internal and external consumers
Proven experience in design and development of software projects which includes following technologies
Interfaces: RESTful web services
Tools: GIT, Gerrit, Gradle, Jenkins
Operating systems: Windows, Unix, z/OS
Cloud: Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS, GCP
(Explain the technical areas/skills required for hiring)
- Sound understand of object-oriented principles and related design concepts
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Should be able to deploy applications and reproduce problems quickly
- Willingness to work in different technologies and programming environments
- Should be able to understand the existing software for fixing any problems
- Knowledge of Unit testing methodologies
- Knowledge of Mid-tier and server-side technologies
- Experience in Go and C language will be preferred
- Should know the security standards and fix the security issues effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Should have good experience Java technology
- Need to be energetic, enthusiastic and should be able to manage changing priorities on an ongoing basis.
- Need to investigate and debug issues effectively across various products and projects.
- Need to work in collaborative environment to seek information and coordinate the work with other teams.
- Strong (proven) experience of managing web services development using Java/Golang/REST with complete SDLC in AGILE environment.
- Ability to resolve Communication hurdles given that maintenance work may involve dealing with tech support teams and customers to debug the issues and provide fixes.
(If the work requires Domain expertise, please describe the requirements)
Total Years of Relevant experience
2 – 5 Years
B.E. (Computer Science) or equivalent