Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
As Customer Advisory Consultant, you will work closely with sales team in sales engagements by owning and driving the presales activities including (but not limited to) engaging the customer to qualify the opportunity, develop and deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations, develop proposals (RFP/RFI), formulate optimal solution architecture, performing proof-of-concept/proof-of-values and prototyping using SAS technologies based on specific customer requirements.
- Works with sales staff to outline available products and leverage sales opportunities.
- Builds a trusted relationship with the Account Executive and account stakeholders to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Delivers standard, customized and/or strategic presentations outlining the proposed software functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits.
- Delivers technical architecture related information, leads technical discovery sessions, responds to architecture and infrastructure questions when necessary.
- Develop required client relationships in order to develop client trust and gain deeper insight to client situation, needs, and internal situations, with the intent of developing mutually beneficial long-term SAS/client relationships
- Supports partner development & enablement, as well as partnered sales opportunities.
- Conducts discovery meetings to collect, clarify and document technical and business requirements during the sales cycle.
- Plans and implements, in conjunction with Account Executive, customer retention and post-sale strategies to ensure account satisfaction.
- Provides demonstration and business development support at vendor-sponsored events, trade shows, and user group meetings.
- Develops familiarity with company sales initiatives, product positioning, pricing, proposals, and models; Strategizes with sales team on objectives of customer meetings, understand how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provides functional leadership for sales opportunities.
- Participates in product, solution and/or technical training to acquire and maintain detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Works pro-actively with the extended account team of Industry Consultants, Solution Architects and Technical Architects to strategize on opportunities, cross-training and knowledge transfer.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- A keen interest towards a presales role, responsibility and challenges that comes with it. He/she should be a well-organized, confident, self-motivated, team player, resourceful, responsive, dependable, creative and innovative professional.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field related to area of assignment.
- Experience in financial crimes discipline within financial services institution.
- Good knowledge of banking fraud including Analytics; Rule writing/programming; Operational process and workflow.
- Familiar with payment processing and transactional fraud detection technology.
- Experience with analytic and business approaches related to fraud detection.
- 2+ years of experience within the banking domain including one of the following:
- Consulting experience serving financial services clients
- AML, KYC, CDD or any other related Fraud knowledge
- Working knowledge of SAS Analytics solutions or related technologies is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai with business-level English skills. Public speaking experience desired.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
*Candidates with less experience may be considered in a role commensurate with their seniority.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.